Dont End Any Sooner

1:40 AM

Hello its been a while. 2017 is being great and i dont want it to end sooner or later. At my age that reach 20 this year, many things happen. From my biggest heartbreak this year (after a while i didnt feel anything about love), to many many many vacations, I travel a lot this year (Malang, Lombok, Yogyakarta (twice!), Makassar, Toraja, Madiun) and having great times at music festivals also, got an internship until lost weights (8kg, can you imagine?!). Times flies so fast. Its already October, my favorite month. Please be nice the rest of the months. I want to make 2017 the greatest year of my life!!

I know many content that i really want to post here because i missed writing blog happily like i used to. But theres too many things from my vacations and my job, until i'm lazy to write anything. So here's my quick review of what i've been through this year up until now. Its been crazy great year like i said, so please dont end any sooner..

Ok, honestly, the future scares me.
Thats why I dont want times past goes by quickly!

Lombok, i'm in love :) 

Yogyakarta always fun 



Office-mates and scenery outside DBS Bank Tower that i missed





See you sometimes
Ciao



xoxo,
F


You Might Also Like

0 komentar