Cuddle Weather

8:52 PM

 Warby Parker Winter Collection 2016

Hello,

I know it’s been a while since the last post.

Currently in Indonesia, the weather makes me feel lazy all day, all night.

Raining every night makes me need a boyfriend that much

Please if you saw this, you have to look anyone to be my potential boyfriend

Promise?! Okay..

 

Talking about weather, I bet on the other side of the world, the weather is nearly winter. Right now, it’s November and I bet Europe should be snowing. That kind of weather is perfect for reading books, watching TV shows all night or KOREAN DRAMA hahaha the last option is my favourite.

 

Lately, I have had tired eyes and after I did an examination with doctor, I really need to wear eyeglasses.

 

Searching for the right eyeglasses is hard. I want my eyeglasses to still make me look cute and all but help me to read, watch and explore the internet. After doing some research online, last week I run through website one of eyeglasses brand from United States, called Warby Parker

 

They lately released their Winter Collection 2016, and I, personally, love the two pieces of their winter collection..

 

The first one is Welty!




Welty by Warby Parker (doc. Warby Parker)

Pink is the new black. Warby Parker did good work with a simple rectangle frame but made it with a twist. Let’s color it pink! but not to pink, let’s make the opacity to 75%. I thought that's how Warby Parker made Weltys

 

I think transparent colored eyeglasses frames are becoming a trend for 2016. Let's look for the second eyeglasses that catch my eyes. This one is the one I want the most. Louise!




Louise by Warby Parker (doc. Warby Parker)

LOOK HOW GREAT LOUISE IS!! HUHU

I love how it is colored pink but gives the frame some  brown highlights. I think Louise will suit my face properly.

Playing with Polyvore a little bit. Inspired by these two eyeglasses from Warby Parker. Here's some style that I think suits the eyeglasses.


weather weather




Unfortunately, since I’m in Indonesia, I can't buy these glasses. Lucky you American people! Let’s pray I can go to New York someday to try on their glasses! Ameen

 

If you do love Warby Parker's newest winter collection as I am, kindly check their website as fast as you can because it’s worth the hype!

 

Just click this link or just go type it on your web address

 

www.warbyparker.com

 

xoxo,

See yaaaa soon!



In collaboration with Warby Parker

You Might Also Like

0 komentar